Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Alexa and our sweet puppies!

I had a mentoring session with Stephanie Read from Auburn Soul Photography last week, and for anyone who doesn't know of her... she is awesome!! I learned so much, all I wanted to do was go out and take photos as fast as possible. So guess what, I did! Here are a few photos from my session with Alexa (my sister) and our wonderful dog/puppy.










and the puppies...

our new siberian husky - Macy - 8 monthes old
so so soooo sweet!


and our old lady dalmation - Penny - 15 years old!!!
Still fiesty and looooves taking her walks, scarfs down her food, and begs for attention


Alexa conforting Macy during pool-time.. she seriously the sweetest puppy ever =)

Well, I have a session with little miss Bridgette tomorrow morning, I can't wait! Should be a lot of fun. I'll post pictures as soon as I can!

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment