Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Whit and Kyle - Engaged


This year seems to be a year of big events. Not just for me, but everyone around me. Over the past 9 months, I found I was pregnant, my two very best friends got engaged, I had a big job change at work, and well.. everyone else seems to be getting engaged, having babies, or changing jobs along with us!

BUT - to get to the point of this post, my gorgeous friend, Whitney, is getting married! I'm so excited for her and her fiance Kyle. He really is so perfect for her. I don't know if I've ever seen Whit so happy and  herself as she is with him. They truly bring out the best in each other. =)



I am so honored that I was the lucky one to take their engagement photos, and just in the knick of time since baby Weir is due in just a couple weeks (ek!). Here are my top 3:






Okay, I lied, I couldn't just pick 3.. the rest you can view on Facebook at Heather Nicole Photography

Kyle and Whit met at Texas Tech (woohoo, wreck 'em!!) and cycle competitively. So fun!

Enjoy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment