Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sutton family - Sawyer turns 1!

It has been far too long since I last wrote. Nearly a year actually. I thought for sure I would be writing more than ever after my son was born. So many memories to remember. So much time (ha) while on leave. I've even started multiple posts, but didn't have time to finish or got discouraged and stopped. I have so much to share! Let me start here with my dear friend Meagan and her little family.

I have known Meagan since grade school and, incidentally, we had our boys just about 4 months apart! Let me tell ya, am I (selfishly) glad she was first! I don't know how I could have survived the first few months without her advice. In fact, one thing she said practically became my mantra, "everyday is easier than the day before." So simple, but in all seriousness, those first months were so hard that I clung to the hope that things would indeed get easier.

All that being said, you can imagine my excitement when she asked me to take her son's first birthday photos! Take a look - 



Meagan & Cody - I can't thank you enough for trusting me with your memories. It was a joy and a pleasure. I can't wait to see you guys next and get the boys together. They're growing up so fast!

- Till next time -


This was my first time to do a cake smash and to my surprise, Mr. S was not so into it. I'm planning on doing this with Wesley, but he's so weird about food sometimes, I wonder if he will be the sticky mess I'm expecting. For those of you who have done this before, what was your experience? 

No comments:

Post a Comment