Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chelsea |Plano Senior Photographer|

I know, I know.. I might as well have dropped off the planet. I NEVER blog anymore. The sad thing is.. I can't even promise I will keep up with it anytime soon. Life has been a whirlwind as usual, but I have some extremely exciting news about my personal life, that I can not go into detail about just yet. In fact, not for a several more weeks as I need to get quite a few details sorted out before I go around talking about it.

Now for the real purpose of this post... Chelsea is graduating!

I was thrilled when her mom contacted me. I photographed her wedding just last year and it was a blast. A million degrees out, but a blast. The weather didn't let us down this time either.. we just happened to take these photos on the most humid, hot day in March possible! Don't check facts on that one though.. I'm probably just being dramatic, but seriously! I was sweating through my top in the first 5 minutes, so I'm super glad that Chelsea and her beautiful entourage were such great sports about it!


I couldn't decide if I liked the the color or black and white better.. so I went with both.


Enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment